The London Floor Company have been restoring floors of all different types whether stone, porcelain or wood for 30 years. With our high levels of experince and skill, we are able to revive tired or dull flooring ensuring a fantastic result, bringing your commercial floor back to life.
Wood & Timber Restoration
Whether your wood floor is badly damaged and requires complete restoration, or maybe a sanding down, or just a light clean and re-oiling, The London Floor Company have the skills to provide full restoration to an old floor resulting in a beautiful finish.
- Our team can restore all types of wood floor, no matter what the size, and can carry out specialist repairs in even the worst of cases
- Repair most wood floor damage using our modern minimal dust sanding machines
- Remove existing treatments, re-oil and apply new protective coating surface dressing and finish to your specification.
Stone Floor Restoration
Traditional Stone floors are often neglected but despite their hard wearing characterisics, they can often look dull and worn when not maintained regularly.
The London Floor Company has extensive experience in the cleaning and restoration of all types of stone flooring & assists businesses and refurbishment companies with their stone restoration projects.
- For stone such as Marble, Terrazo, Limestone and Granite we use diamond-grinding, polishing techniques to bring the stone back to life, enhancing its natural beauty & appearance.
- Impregnate stone with sealants that provide future protection from staining from spillages & abrasives.
- We can apply anti-slip finishes to improve grip where necessary for health & safety and advise on ongoing maintenance.
Industrial Floor Repair
Should you find your Industrial or Commercial floor plates have become damaged, are breaking up, or become contaminated, The London Floor Company can usually repair and re-surface these areas with appropriate techniques. These methods are quick to install, cost-effective and will extend the life of the commercial floor by many years.
- We can remove the existing floor surface if required
- We can repair cracks, worn areas and prepare the substrate for a new covering.