Regardless of who installed your flooring, we know how to take care of it. The London Floor Company provides a pro-active Cleaning and Maintenance Programme for all floor finishes; this ensures a maximum return on your investment because the flooring project doesn’t end once the floor is installed…
Stone Floor Maintenance
Stone is the most expensive type of flooring and yet amazingly suffers the most simply, through lack of maintenance!
Stone is porous and therefore needs to be correctly maintained. The common perception is that, because stone is such a hardy material, it requires very little or no maintenance at all. But, in fact, it requires a very specific regime.
We guarantee the protection of your investment in Stone – whether it’s Marble, Sandstone, Granite, Limestone or Slate ensuring it looks superb, no matter where its location, and use the latest methods and products available
- Initial Maintenance with cleaning & treatments to stop staining.
- Protection against damaging coffee and other spills.
- Maintaining the natural stone finish or creating a beautiful deep shine.
Cleaning and Programmed Maintenance guarantees your carpets retain their aesthetic appeal, last longer and therefore minimise replacement costs later on.
Clean carpets are healthier – it is vitally important to protect your staff from contaminants that live and breed in carpets – an essential consideration in our environmentally-conscious world.
- Maintains clean & fresh building interiors & corporate image
- Reduces the contaminant factors that affect indoor air quality
- Helps protect employees from health problems associated with dust mites, moulds & other allergens
- The London Floor Company treats all carpets with a bactericide to kill the microbial growthMicrobial growth describes carpet mites, fungi, bacteria and many more contaminants that live and breed in the dirt in your carpet. food chain.